There is software for managing your office and then there is software intended to help you manage your litigation. Litigation Management software digitizes your trial notebook and makes creating it and using it much more thorough and effective. Some of these applications will also manage your time and billing, etc., so litigation oriented law offices may want to consider one of the below systems as an all-in-one solution.
The Attorney Case File
- The Attorney Case File is a three-component case management system that can help you do all that and more. The Attorney Case File offers full flexibility and incredible detail for handling most any type case your office handles. It provides equal depth, detail, and focus to civil or criminal, family or corporate, tax or tort, plaintiff or defendant, court or office, and is indispensable for case management at any level of expertise, and in any size office. Regardless of your area of practice, this is one tool you can’t afford to be without. http://www.theattorneycasefile.com/
- Filevine is cloud-based real-time collaboration for your team and clients. Filevine is robust enough to handle case management for large, multi-location firms, and flexible enough to be used for lead generation, task management, document management, and even just in-office communication for anyone. http://www.filevine.com/
- Comprehensive case-wide searching, which can encompass your entire CaseMap case, as well as the attached documents. Bulk importing and optical character recognition (OCR), Customized spreadsheets, Enhanced reporting, Microsoft® integration, Tools for real-time collaboration, Accomplish tasks, search case data, and find help quickly with Smart Assist, New eDiscovery features let you redact, code documents, and produce all within a single solution, SQL capabilities* enabling litigation teams to work on CaseMap cases simultaneously and securely across your local area network. http://www.casemap.com
- We are a worldwide provider of legal services and technology, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them manage the complex data and logistics of eDiscovery, bankruptcy and class action. http://www2.epiqsystems.com/
- Allegory helps you win by automating everyday litigation tasks, connecting your case from every angle, and giving you the answers you need at your fingertips. https://www.allegorylaw.com/