Continuing Legal Education
Every state has its own sources for continuing legal education, but there are some national companies that can provide the credits you need at more competitive prices.
- Improved CLE for All. Join our community of lifelong learners, and get annual access to premium content via on-demand videos, live webcasts and downloadable audio – with CLE certificates included. https://www.lawline.com/
West Legal Ed Center
- West LegalEdcenter is part of the legal solutions provided by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. From on-demand programs to live webcasts and unequalled customer support, West LegalEdcenter has everything your attorneys, paralegals, and new associates need to meet your training goals. You can rely on us for the quality programming you need to succeed in this competitive marketplace. http://westlegaledcenter.com/
- Attorney Credits provides CLE your way™. We offer a full range of options for legal professionals to earn their CLE credits as effortlessly as possible. We offer on-demand online courses that allow users to access their courses wherever they are 24 hours a day, seven days a week – from home, the office, or while traveling. Choose from streaming video, audio download or video download formats. From desktop computers to mobile devices, our online courses are accessible on any connected device. For customers that prefer an offline experience, we also provide audio CD, MP3 Player, and USB memory stick options. http://www.attorneycredits.com/
- MCLEZ is a provider of accredited continuing legal education courses throughout the United States. We are completely committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and have positioned ourselves as the leading provider of low cost, high quality continuing legal education courses. http://www.mclez.com/
- A trusted provider of continuing legal education and training since 1983, NBI is dedicated to providing you with practical, skill-based CLE seminars and online CLE courses that you can apply to your daily work. From national webcasts to in-person seminars held in your state, we offer the full gamut of training formats so you can get your continuing legal education in whatever way you prefer. http://www.nbi-sems.com/