Not all attorney directories have been around as long as the Alphalegal Directory, but there are some good ones. We list some of our favorites below.
- Present your case in minutes using LegalMatch and licensed lawyers in your local area will review it. When a lawyer is interested in taking your case, we provide you a full attorney profile that includes their background information, fees, and ratings by other LegalMatch users so you can decide if they’re the right lawyer for you. http://www.legalmatch.com/
- LawInfo, a Thomson Reuters business, is an online legal resource center and a way for potential clients to connect with qualified attorneys. LawInfo Legal Marketing provides Internet marketing solutions to complement any law firm’s needs and budget. http://www.lawinfo.com/
- We believe that more information helps you make better decisions. At Avvo, we provide you with detailed information on lawyers and legal issues so that you can make the choices that are right for you. www.avvo.com
- When faced with a legal question, many people don’t know where to start. Evaluating and choosing a lawyer for your needs and becoming educated about legal issues can be a daunting task. It’s not easy to find the facts you need to make an informed decision, and the stakes – both personal and financial – are very high. www.lawyers.com
- FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business, providers consumers and lawyers with a range of case law, statutes, legal news, online career center, blogs and a variety of community-oriented tools. www.findlaw.com