William A. Colarulo Jr.
Bill Colarulo is a trial attorney who has successfully obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured victims. Using modern technology and aggressive advocacy, Bill has consistently maximized results for his clients. He has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star in the field of Personal Injury Law for five consecutive years, 2014 - 2018 no more than 2.5% of attorneys in the State are named Rising Stars).*
Bill focuses his practice on all types of personal injury, including the following:
• Car, truck, bus and motorcycle accidents
• Slip, trip and fall injuries
• Nursing home abuse and neglect
• Dog bites
• Construction accidents
• Medical Malpractice
Bill graduated from Bishop Eustace Preparatory School in Pennsauken, New Jersey and went on to play varsity football and ice hockey at Gettysburg College. He then attended Temple Law School where he received the following honors:
• Barrister Award Winner for Trial Advocacy (given to students with the best overall performance in Temple’s Nationally renowned Trial Advocacy Program)
• Political & Civil Rights Law Review
• Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society
Bill began his legal career at Archer & Greiner in Haddonfield, New Jersey, and then became a member of Brown, Novick & Colarulo in Woodbury, New Jersey. He is licensed in the State and Federal Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He currently resides in Cherry Hill, New Jersey with his wife and daughter.