515 13th St, Modesto, CA 95354, USA
Since 1991, the nationally distinguished attorneys at Garcia, Artigliere & Medby have served as fearless advocates and groundbreaking leaders in the field of elder abuse litigation, protecting vulnerable senior citizens from physical and emotional harm and financial exploitation.
Notable verdicts & settlements won by Garcia, Artigliere & Medby:
- Founder Stephen M. Garcia has served as lead counsel in over 2,500 elder and/or dependent adult abuse cases
- Mr. Garcia has served as counsel on behalf of consumers throughout the United States in matters resulting in over $1.25 billion in settlements and jury verdicts
- The firm is known for successfully handling the most complex and egregious cases of elder neglect and mistreatment, and won the largest elder abuse settlement of 2014
- In the case Tully v. California, lead attorney and firm founder Stephen Garcia secured a settlement of $1.25 million on behalf of his elderly veteran client
- Additionally, in the matter of Muccianti vs. Fountain View, Inc., et al., the firm attained the largest nursing home verdict in the history of Fresno County. At the time, this was the second largest nursing home verdict in the history of the State of California.
We understand this can be a traumatic time for you and your family. Know that we will fight tirelessly to ensure your case receives the best possible outcome. Contact Law Garcia today for a free case consultation if you suspect your loved one is a victim of abuse.
Let me use my 35 years of litigation experience and national connections to pick up to 3 attorneys for you to consider. No cost to you! *Sorry, USA cases only